1. Finely grate the orange peel. Then, using a knife, peel the orange, completely removing the white pith. Cut the orange into pieces.
2. Peel the bananas and chop into pieces. Wash the blueberries.
3. Spread the fruit out on a plate and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least three hours. Meanwhile, toast the poppy seeds in a dry pan.
4. Place the frozen fruit, coconut milk and honey in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Fold in two-thirds of the poppy seeds.
5. Ready! Serve the nice cream with the remaining poppy seeds and blueberries. If you like, stick a small slice of pineapple in each serving as an edible decoration.
Tips & tricks
Tip for pineapple fans: A few splashes of pineapple juice gives the nice cream a deliciously exotic flavour. Pour the blueberry and coconut nice cream into a container and chill again in the freezer.
|Calories||315 per serving|
|% Daily value|
|Total Fat 13.6g||%|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||%|
|Total Carb. 41.6g||%|
|Dietary Fibre 8.2g||%|
|Total Sugars 9.8g||%|
|Vitamin C 38.3mg||%|
|Potassium 564 mg||%|