1. Remove the stone in 2 of the mangos; peel and dice the mango. Freeze the diced mango and 300 g raspberries for 2 hours.
2. Rinse and drain the quinoa. Cover with approx. 200 ml water and boil for 5 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk, cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon of honey and leave to swell for approx. 15 minutes. Stir the coconut quinoa and allow to cool.
3. Add the frozen fruit to the blender and purée with 50 ml water. Chill the smoothie.
4. Remove the stone in the third mango, peel and finely slice the mango or shred it.
5. Place the coconut quinoa and smoothie side by side in two bowls and roll up the mango slices. Arrange the mango rolls, remaining raspberries, blueberries and coconut flakes in lines in the bowl. Sprinkle with flowers and serve.
A real bowl of happiness, don’t you think?